The product that you have purchased contains a rechargeable Ni-MH battery. This battery is recyclable. At the end of its useful life,under various state and local laws, it may be illegal to dispose of the battery into the municipal waste system..Check with your local solid waste officials for details concerning recycling options or proper disposalWARNINGThis is a Class A product. In a domestic environment this product may cause radio interference in which case the user may be requiredto take adequate measures.
- Be sure that all built-in protective devices arereplaced. Restore any missing protective shields.
- When reinstalling the chassis and its assemblies, besure to restore all protective devices, includingnonmetallic control knobs and compartment covers.
- Make sure there are no cabinet openings throughwhich people – particularly children – might insertfingers and contact dangerous voltages. Suchopenings include excessively wide cabinetventilation slots and improperly fitted covers anddrawers.
- Design Alteration Warning:Never alter or add to the mechanical or electricaldesign of the SECR. Unauthorized alterationsmight create a safety hazard. Also, any designchanges or additions will void the manufacturer’swarranty.
- Components, parts and wiring that appear to haveoverheated or that are otherwise damaged shouldbe replaced with parts that meet the originalspecifications. Always determine the cause ofdamage or over- heating, and correct any potentialhazards.
- Observe the original lead dress, especially near thefollowing areas: sharp edges, and especially the ACand high voltage supplies. Always inspect forpinched, out-of-place, or frayed wiring. Do notchange the spacing between components and theprinted circuit board. Check the AC power cord fordamage. Make sure that leads and components donot touch thermally hot parts.