The SPS-2000 is an easily configured POS System to meet the needs of various table service, quick service and retail POS applications. It supports a full complement of POS Peripherals, including POS Printers, a comprehensive kitchen video system (KVS), POS scales, integrated POS scanners, order confirmation board and connects to a back office or remote PC for polling and program maintenance.
- No Hard Disk Drive – By using compact flash memory instead of a hard disk drive, the SAM4s SPS-2000 PO System is inherently more reliable and requires less maintenance.
- EPROM Program Storage – The SPS-2000 application program is bundled with each terminal and preloaded in EPROM, providing exceptional reliability, stability and speed – with significantly faster booting than traditional PC-based POS System.
- No Single Point of Failure – Each SPS-2000 POS System is fully functional without a server or network, meaning that there is no single point where an unexpected failure could completely disable your system.
- Quiet Fanless Operation – With no fan to draw contaminants into the register, the SPS-2000 will perform better and last longer.
- View vivid colors with the super-bright 12.1″ TFT LCD touch screen.
- Each SPS-2000 POS System includes a magnetic card reader and a rear customer display.
- Easy Save/Load Store programs or collect reports with the SD memory card port or USB port.
- Easy to Access Ports Connect to a wide array of compatible off-the-shelf POS peripherals with six serial ports and two USB ports.